Get paired at no cost with a world-class life sciences or technology executive advisor to scale your company in a marketplace rapidly changing due to COVID-19.
Our Business Continuity Task Force features tested business leaders who have led companies through crises such as the 2008 Recession. Now, they are advising local executives at no cost on how to reimagine their future and develop and execute resilient business plans in the COVID economy.
How it Works:
- The program is open to life science and technology executives in Montgomery County with more than one full-time employee and less than 250 employees.
- You’ll get one-on-one access to a seasoned executive mentor who best fits your company’s needs.
- Highly experienced mentors provide support and guidance at no charge to the companies.
- Terms of the engagements are open to accommodate ongoing needs of each company.
- You’ll join a peer group to network, share and learn with colleagues facing similar challenges and opportunities.
How to Join:
Top executives in the region have already joined and are reaping the benefits. Join via the contact form below and the Maryland Tech Council will contact you to arrange a discovery discussion focused on the challenges and opportunities your company faces.