The Maryland Tech Council has launched a new initiative to pair local executives like you with a world-class life sciences or technology executive advisor at no cost to scale your company in a marketplace rapidly changing due to COVID-19.
How it Works:
- The advisor program is open to life science and technology executives in Montgomery County and now expanding to City of Baltimore, Baltimore County, and Prince George’s County with more than one full-time employee and less than 250 employees.
- You’ll get one-on-one access to a seasoned executive advisor who best fits your company’s needs.
- Highly experienced advisors provide support and guidance at no charge to the companies.
- Terms of the engagements are open to accommodate ongoing needs of each company.
- You will be invited to join a peer group to network, share and learn with colleagues facing similar challenges and opportunities.
How to Join:
Top executives in the region have already joined and are reaping the benefits. Here’s what one participating executive says:
“With the constant growth, I have found the need for advice in areas I have not been trained in. MTC’s entrepreneur mentors have provided valuable and honest feedback and direction. In just three months, I have been able to focus on critical areas and implement tools recommended by the team of mentors.”
President and Founder
Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Technologies, LLC (RPM Tech)