Technology, life science and B2B companies are facing seismic shifts in their markets from supply chain disruptions to unprecedented talent recruitment challenges.
Now, you can navigate this landscape with the help of tested executive insights from the Business Continuity Task Force.
The Task Force is an executive peer group that matches you at no cost with seasoned business leaders willing to share insights that can help you navigate supply chain management, remote workforce decisions, access to capital, and more. Over 100 Maryland executives have already utilized this service.
The Task Force is powered by the Maryland Tech Council, the largest tech and life sciences trade association in the state. There is no cost to participate in this program. The Task Force is composed of respected regional executives who have traveled the same road you are on, and now want to give back with their time and insights–at no cost to you.
How it Works
- Sign up at no cost for a Business Continuity Task Force executive insights session at www.mdtechcouncil.com. Attend virtually or in person. Sessions are flexible to your schedule.
- Choose to be paired with a Task Force member whose expertise and insights are best suited to your business challenge
- Meet with your Task Force member to get honest, seasoned counsel on how to navigate your company’s challenge
- Task Force members are vetted for their experience in areas relevant to your company – sales, workforce management, access to capital, and more.
- You will be invited to join a peer group to network, share and learn with colleagues facing similar challenges and opportunities.
Why Join the Business Continuity Task Force
Top executives in the region have already joined and are reaping the benefits.
“With the constant growth, I have found the need for advice in areas I have not been trained in. MTC’s entrepreneur mentors have provided valuable and honest feedback and direction. In just three months, I have been able to focus on critical areas and implement tools recommended by the team of mentors.”
– Cyrus Etemad-Moghadam, President and Founder Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Technologies (RPM Tech)
Who Can Join the Task Force
Executives at Maryland tech, life sciences and B2B companies with more than one full-time employee and less than 250 employees are eligible. There is no fee to join.
How Advisors Can Help You
The Task Force features nearly two dozen experienced, vetted business leaders who can serve as advisors and who have navigated crises and market shifts before. They can assist your company with:
- Supply chain management
- Remote business development
- Remote customer engagement
- Preparation for fundraising
- Remote workforce management
- Finance and accounting
- Founders issues