Maryland Tech Council Announces 2023 ICON Awards Finalists
Winners will be revealed at the celebration on April 27th
The Maryland Tech Council (MTC) is proud to announce the ICON awards finalists for its annual Industry Awards Celebration. The event honors individuals and companies in the life sciences, technology, and government contracting industries that have made a significant impact in their respective fields. This year there were ninety-three nominations in eleven categories. Two new award categories have been added this year: Investor of the Year and C-Suite of the Year. The winners will be announced live on April 27th at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. Click here to learn more about the event.
“The Maryland Tech Council is excited to present this year’s ICON Awards. The finalists highlight the best and brightest in the fields of life sciences, technology and government contracting. We are looking forward to hosting Maryland’s greatest night of networking and celebrating the winners,” said IAC committee Co-Chair and Corporate M&A Partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, Nicole Islinger.
It is with great pleasure that MTC presents the 2023 ICON Awards Celebration finalists:
Chief Executive Officer of the Year – Government Contracting:
- Neal Frick – CyberCore Technologies
- Anil Sharma – 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
- Charanjit “Sunny” Singh – Aeyon LLC
- Rodney C. Williams Sr. – JASINT Consulting and Technologies
Chief Executive Officer of the Year – Life Sciences:
- Frank Amato – SYNAPS Dx
- Douglas Falk – Vita Therapeutics
- Murat Kalayoglu, MD, PhD – Cartesian Therapeutics
Chief Executive Officer of the Year – Technology:
- Juliana Buonanno – TechSlice
- Nick Culbertson – Protenus
- Mia Millette – Skyline Technology Solutions
Emerging Life Sciences Company of the Year:
- KaloCyte, Inc.
- Vita Therapeutics
Emerging Technology Company of the Year:
- Channel Program
- Clym Environmental Services, LLC
- Sonosa Medical
Government Contracting Company of the Year (Up to $50M):
- Red Alpha
- SIXGEN, Inc.
Government Contracting Company of the Year (Over $50M)
- Aeyon, LLC
- MetaPhase Consulting
- 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
Life Sciences Company of the Year:
- Astek Diagnostics
- Kite, a Gilead Company
- Texcell-North America
Technology Company of the Year:
- Alertus Technologies
- Quantum Loophole
- Skyline Technology Solutions
Investor of the Year:
- JMI Equity
- Old Line Capital Partners
C-Suite of the Year:
- Daniel L. Alkon, MD – CSO – SYNAPS DX
- Amanda Arnold – CMO – SIXGEN
- Curran Simpson – COO – REGENXBIO
- Maurice A. Tyler – CTO – Bowie State