10 Innovative Companies, 140 Miles, One Dynamic Community at BIO 2019
The Maryland Life Sciences and 10 member companies are showcasing Maryland’s innovation with thousands of life sciences leaders around the world at the 2019 BIO International Convention on June 3-6, 2019. Together, in Philadelphia, we will show the global impact Maryland has in saving lives today and tomorrow at the Maryland Life Sciences Booth #3627.
The Maryland Life Sciences is proud to have these innovative companies calling Maryland home to be part of our booth:
- American Gene Technologies (AGT) is a gene and cell therapy company with a proprietary gene-delivery platform to rapidly develop gene and cell therapies to cure infectious diseases, cancers, and monogenic disorders.
- Amarex Clinical Research is a global, full service Contract Research Organization (CRO), whose leadership team has significant expertise conducting biomedical research, and whose combined experience includes the design and conduct of several hundred clinical research projects in many therapeutic indications.
- BioMarker Strategies developed the SnapPath Cancer Diagnostics System. SnapPath is an automated and highly customizable fluidics-based system consisting of a compact bench-top instrument and a single-use cartridge for required consumables and reagents.
- The Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI) is a business incubator and accelerator designed to cultivate entrepreneurship in Frederick, Maryland.
- Meridian BioGroup is a Maryland-based validation, regulatory, and compliance contract service provider to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical communities.
- NEXT powered by Shulman Rogers disrupts the legal industry by offering a broad range of fixed-fee solutions delivered by senior attorneys with valuable business expertise.
- Roberts Oxygen provides compressed industrial and medical gases, specialty gases and equipment, welding equipment and consumables, as well as technical support services.
- RoosterBio accelerates cell-based product development by providing standardized stem cell platforms that enable rapid clinical and commercial translation.
- Texcell is a contract service organization that has been providing custom cell culture, virus propagation/concentration, viral clearance, viral safety testing, and immunology services since 1987.
- We Work for Health Maryland is an effort to promote the significant social and economic value of the biopharmaceutical and life sciences sectors in the state of Maryland.