Mentoring With a Difference
Our mentors are invited to participate based on their professional experience as well as their desire to assist Maryland technology and life sciences companies.
Mentors on average give 8-12 hours per month depending on the number of companies they work with. Many mentors help more than one company at a time.
Mentor Qualifications include:
- Must be free of conflict with the entrepreneur/company
- Remain financially independent of the venture they are mentoring
- Have experience in growing an enterprise and raising capital
- Provide their time and expertise on a completely voluntary basis
- Sign a Non-Disclosure and an Ethics Agreement
- Participate in the monthly mentor breakfasts
- Complete a half-day mentor training session
“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Churchill