The roundtable series focuses on topics that are of interest to small and mid-sized businesses. Roundtables meet throughout the year, with each program headlined by a prominent industry leader. Roundtables give sponsors the opportunity to directly engage with their potential clients through small group educational discussions about important industry issues.
By design, MTC roundtables are an educational asset to our membership. Topic driven, these small, but inclusive programs, allow our members to interact with experts in an environment that encourages discussion and learning. Roundtable topics have included cybersecurity, technology transfer, intellectual property, small business, workforce and Health IT. We always welcome ideas for roundtables on additional topics.
Roundtable Sponsor: $3,000
- Series of two roundtables
- Five complimentary registrations
- Opportunity to moderate and lead discussion
- Prominent corporate signage at the event
- Opportunity to distribute company information
- Logo presence on marketing materials and registration page